“The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. As soon as you sacrifice this slogan and try to be many-sided, the effect will piddle away, for the crowd can neither digest nor retain the material offered. In this way the result is weakened and in the end entirely cancelled out.”
- “…beyond anything we have seen…..” Chuck Hagel
- “…we will follow them to the gates of hell…” Joe Biden
- “Do not believe ISIL is ‘manageable,’ agree these terrorists must be chased to the “gates of hell, U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-NH
- “To defeat this enemy, we will have to risk Americans who will be operating in the fight. We should use every aspect of hard and soft power to accomplish our objective.” Michael Roger R-Mich
- “ISIL, poses a threat to the people of Iraq and Syria, and the broader Middle East – including American citizens, personnel and facilities. If left unchecked, these terrorists could pose a growing threat beyond that region – including to the United States..” President Obama in his address to the nation
ISIS, ISIS, ISIS, ISIS………………………………..get the slogan? Get the drum beat for war?
Yet according to reports ISIS controls upwards of 30,000 barrels/day of oil production and others reports EU officials admit to buying the black market oil……does this sound like the incarnation of the devil or just terrorism for profit scheme?
But let’s not be distracted…..ISIS, ISIS, ISIS……..
The opening quote is from Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf chapter 6 “War Propaganda”